MR. SUDHIR PATEL – MANAGING DIRECTOR
B.E. (Civil), M.E. (USA)
Professional Tenure: 40 yrs.
Skills: Marine Works, Pile Foundations
- Vast experience in the field of construction of pile foundations, diaphragm walls & Marine works (i.e., Jetties, Dry Dock, Reclamation, Coastal Protection etc).
- Consulting private companies for planning and providing methodology for execution of complex marine projects.
- Execution of Diaphragm Wall for Ghai project, Dist: Sabarkantha, Gujarat for Banyan & Berry Constructions Pvt Ltd.
- Handled many projects of Mumbai Metropolitan and Regional Dev. Authority, Municipal Corp. of Greater Mumbai, Mumbai Port Trust, Gujarat Maritime Board, Vishakhapatnam Port Trust, State PWD’s, Telecom, Reliance Industries, NIRMA, BEST, Vadodara Urban Dev. Authority etc.
- Successfully completed the work of construction of R.C.C. jetty at Chanch Village and construction of RCC Slab Culvert, Reclamation & Bund, Side Slipways & Side Shifting System at Chanch Yard, RajulaTaluka, Dist. Amreli, Gujarat for Alcock Ashdown (Guj.) Ltd.
- Successfully completed Construction of Coast Guard Jetty at Porbandar Port; and extension of Deck portion on either side of existing channel berth in Visakhapatnam Outer Harbour.
MR. SUNIL PATEL – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Professional Tenure: 35 yrs.
Skills: Marine Works, Building Constructions
- Lead Director for Building Construction Projects.
- Constructed many prestigious buildings in the suburban area of Mumbai. Also involved in the development of lands and turnkey projects.
- Completed school buildings/mass Housing projects at various villages in Nalia, Bhachau, Kutch.
- Executed civil restoration work for the head office of Zee Telefilms Ltd.
MR. SANJAY PATEL – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Professional Tenure: 27 yrs.
Skills: Diaphragm Walls, Pile Foundations, Marine Works
- Lead Director for Diaphragm Wall, Marine Work and Pile Foundation Projects.
- Successfully completed various Diaphragm Wall projects for commercial and residential buildings across Gujarat, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Chennai.
- Successfully completed the work of construction of R.C.C. jetty at Chanch Village and construction of RCC Slab Culvert, Reclamation & Bund, Side Slipways & Side Shifting System at Chanch Yard, Rajula Taluka, Dist. Amreli, Gujarat for Alcock Ashdown (Guj.) Ltd.
- Executed the work of construction of a jetty at Mandwa, Alibaug. The entire work of 355 m long jetty was constructed in the open sea (Arabian Sea).
- Involved in Planning & Scheduling for Construction of Coast Guard Jetty at Porbandar Port.
- Completed the work of repairing & restoration of Cargo Berth at Kandla Port Trust in difficult conditions.
MR. BHUSHAN TENDULKAR – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
B.E. (Civil), M.E. (Foundation Engineering)
Professional Tenure: 25 yrs.
Skills: Diaphragm Walls, Pile Foundations, Geotechnical Investigations
- Lead Director for Pile Foundations, Diaphragm Walls and Geo-Technical Investigation Projects.
- Constructed over 25,000 piles in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka and Gujarat regions.
- Executed prestigious pile foundations projects for construction of Refinery for Indian Oil Company Ltd, construction of Bangalore Metro, JSW Steel Plant, buildings for B.G. Shirke etc.
- Appointed as Geotechnical Consultant for various projects.